The Vine Hotel
- Fri, 29 OctNorth Wangaratta
- Sat, 27 NovNorth Wangaratta27 Nov, 12:00 pm – 28 Nov, 4:00 pmNorth Wangaratta, 27 Detour Rd, North Wangaratta VIC 3678, AustraliaThe Americana Carnival is an immersive mini festival that not only offers patrons some of the best acts the genre has to offer but a full cultural experience including: A pop-up market with vintage and bespoke fashion, an exclusively curated record stall, food specials, a VIP after party and Sunday
- Sat, 29 JanNorth Wangaratta29 Jan 2022, 7:00 pm – 10:30 pmNorth Wangaratta, 27 Detour Rd, North Wangaratta VIC 3678, AustraliaEmily Barker is the award-winning songwriter and performer of the theme to BBC TV’s Wallander starring Kenneth Branagh. Her music is a blend of roots influences from country to English folk via 60s pop.
- Sat, 05 FebNorth Wangaratta05 Feb 2022, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pmNorth Wangaratta, 27 Detour Rd, North Wangaratta VIC 3678, AustraliaThe Push All-Ages Tour is back for 2021… bigger and better than ever before. North Wangaratta – let’s go! 🕺🏻🎉 We’re bringing pub rock, ‘Pub Feed’ legends The Chats, and Unearthed High-winning pair Teenage Joans to The Vine Hotel this October.
- Sold OutSun, 13 MarNorth Wangaratta
Open for lunch & dinner Wed-Sun
12-2pm + 6-8pm
5 nights for takeaway
Pick up or delivery. 5.30pm-6:30pm
Takeaway available 5 nights, Pick up or delivery
Delicious locally sourced fresh food,
Huge relaxing countryside deck
Eat inside or outside
outside bar with draft beer & cocktails
Locally owned and operated
Locally family owned and operated for 13 years.
We stock a great variety of local wines, beers & spirits
The Vine Hotel Wangaratta is located in the heart of North East Victoria, the hotel offers contemporary Australian cuisine in a charming atmosphere. Enjoy dining alfresco during the lazy summer months, Or get cosy by the fire in winter
The Vine Hotel Wangaratta's history goes back to 1864 when the original licence was granted for the existing site. The present day building dates from around the 1880s and the bricks for the hotel were made on site from clay on the property.
Walking into the pub is like taking a step back in time and gives you the feeling of old world charm with chandeliers, side boards and memorabilia dating back to the turn of last century. The vast cellar is unusually large, bearing in mind it would have been dug out by hand using picks, shovels and ploughs. Legend has it that Ned Kelly used to hide here, using the tunnel as his escape route.
The Vine is considered to be a unique hotel and has long been a local landmark. It is the owner's intention to preserve and not destroy its individual character. The future of the hotel lies in its past with all the legends and stories that have persisted over the years. The Vine is open seven days a week including for lunch and dinner. A visit is a must on your sightseeing tours in and around Wangaratta.
Renowned for it's calendar of rotating events and live music, the Vine Hotel Wangaratta is popular with both locals and visitors alike. Drop in and listen to some live tunes over a local beverage and stay on for dinner.
27 Detour Rd North Wangarata , Victoria 3676
Takeaway & delivery
Dinner Wednesday - Sunday